Footy-World Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footy-World Forums

The World of Footy At Your Fingertips!

3 posters

***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!!

Niall
    Niall
    Admin

***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!! Empty ***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!!

Post  Niall Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:41 pm

I have now come to the decision that Footy-World will close down and we will join FMStyle.

This forum got off to a great start but is now on the decline in my opinion.

So...

After discussion with Jack (FMStyle) we have come to an agreement and i will be an Admin at FMStyle.

We would love you to join FMStyles friendly community! If you ever need help at FMStyle dont hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see you all at FMStyle

Niall

http://www.fmstyle.co.uk

Very Happy
    JackF_FMStyle
    Beginner
    Beginner

***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!! Empty Re: ***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!!

Post  JackF_FMStyle Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:51 pm

Hi Members,

I'm Jack as some of you know, and believe me Niall did not take this decision lightly, we spoke a lot on MSN about it but decided that a joint forum would be beneficial for everyone.

Obviously you are all welcome on FMStyle but I do believe this site will remain open so obviously we are not forcing you.

Thanks

Jack F

Any questions you can get me on MSN (franky-jack at hotmail.co.uk) or PM me on FMStyle.
    Lonno Boi
    Lonno Boi
    Beginner
    Beginner

***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!! Empty Re: ***Major Announcement*** - FMS Move!!!

Post  Lonno Boi Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:13 am

Ill Join FM Style Then Aswell I Suppose king

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:38 pm