Footy-World Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Footy-World Forums

The World of Footy At Your Fingertips!

5 posters

Making The San Marino League Playable?

Marinese Boxer
    Marinese Boxer
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Making The San Marino League Playable? Empty Making The San Marino League Playable?

Post  Marinese Boxer Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:03 am

Alright guys. I am wanting to create a San Marino league which is playable. I'm just wondering how i will go about it. Will i have to create a new league in editor? Or will i be able to just edit one which has the same number of teams as the San Marino league does etc? As that would be quicker.

I know all the information on the teams and players so that wouldn't be a problem. What would be the best way to go about making this?
    Thanks Smile
    ArmageddonAsh
    Persistent Poster
    Persistent Poster

Making The San Marino League Playable? Empty Re: Making The San Marino League Playable?

Post  ArmageddonAsh Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:12 am

i think editing a current league that has the same number of teams, but wouldnt it take a while to do?
    as you would have to create each team, all the staff and all the players?
    Marinese Boxer
    Marinese Boxer
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Making The San Marino League Playable? Empty Re: Making The San Marino League Playable?

Post  Marinese Boxer Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:14 am

Hmm i'm not too sure though. Because every game i play i load up all players from San Marino. And then when i go to look at the Girone A & B teams such as Murata, San Giovanni, Domagnano etc all the players are there and loaded up. Same with the staff.

But what could be a problem is that from game 1 the Top league is split into 2 groups (Girone A & Girone B) With 7 teams in each. I don't think that any league on the game is set out in this format is it? So the best bet would probably be to find a league with 14 teams and stick them all in together.
    ArmageddonAsh
    Persistent Poster
    Persistent Poster

Post  ArmageddonAsh Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:25 am

i dont really load players from other countires so i wouldnt know about that. but yeah i think the best bet would be to find a league with 14teams and just place them all in that - though maybe look at brazil leagues they sound similar to that where they have stages
    YNWALFC
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  YNWALFC Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:15 pm

I dont think there is a San Morino league in real life because the whole country is made up of a village or something like that so there in no San morino league and they only have one team who play in Italy
    Taddy17
    Taddy17
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Post  Taddy17 Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:29 pm

i think making the san marino league in fm would be good but be strange
    Marinese Boxer
    Marinese Boxer
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Post  Marinese Boxer Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:16 am

YNWALFC wrote:I dont think there is a San Morino league in real life because the whole country is made up of a village or something like that so there in no San morino league and they only have one team who play in Italy

There definately is a national league in San Marino. Murata are the defending champions and they were in the Champions League 1st qualifying round this season. They offered Romario & Michael Schumacher contracts to play for them in the champions league.
    Taddy17
    Taddy17
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Post  Taddy17 Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:29 pm

really? i have seen michael schumacher play football he is quite decent
    Lonno Boi
    Lonno Boi
    Beginner
    Beginner

Post  Lonno Boi Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:51 pm

lol @ Michael Schumacher Being Scouted By A San Marino club
    Im Sure Ive Seen him Play in A Celebrity Football Tournament Or Something Before
    Hes Pretty Handy santa
    Marinese Boxer
    Marinese Boxer
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Post  Marinese Boxer Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:30 am

Yeah lol, the standard of San Marinese football is rather poor as you may tell by their qualification record, so Schumacher would no doubt be key player if he decided to play!

This season Murata played IFK Gothenburg in the champions league...

Losing 11-1 on aggregate pirat

It would be good fun if it was made in football manager, especially in Europe Razz
    Taddy17
    Taddy17
    Getting Started
    Getting Started

Post  Taddy17 Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:45 pm

yeh no transfer fees? small wage budget part time? and living off europe matches

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 11:17 pm